Re: [Xen-devel] Re: HVM DomU, msi_translate=0, MSI/MSI-X PCI passthrough fails.

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 02:37:15PM +0100, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
> Hello Mark,

Hi

> Just a recap:
>      you pass through:
>      - 3 physical nics/IGB
>      - 1 ISDN pci ISDN box

The redfone box runs on 1 of the nics - its not seperate. It converts
ISDN to TDMoE see here.. http://www.red-fone.com/

>      - all using msi/msi-x interrupts ?

I tried using msi/msi-x interrupts, but it caused the raid card to drop
off (after some use) and provided seemingly even worse performance than
pegging everything back to legacy.

> Have you tried using a PV domU instead of a HVM domU ?

I initially tried PV but had issues with the igb NIC's. There was
another thread somewhere about my issues with that.