Re: [Xen-devel] Slow boot with 2.6.37-rc4

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:

On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 10:20:55PM +0000, M A Young wrote:
I still see the delay with pci=nomsi. The dmseg output from that
boot is attached.

It still looks to be using MSIs.. Maybe the command line parameter is wrong?

The documentation says it should work.

I tried various xm debug-keys (M,Q,i and z) on a boot without
pci=nomsi. The output of xm dmesg afterwards is attached.

Try it also on Xen line, thought I am not sure what the arguments
for disabling MSI in the hypervisor are.

I can't see any options in the xen hypervisor to turn msi off.

        Michael Young