Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [xen-unstable test] 3023: regressions - FAIL

Keir Fraser writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [xen-unstable test] 3023: regressions
- FAIL"):
> Er, no. Our etherboot/Makefile checks out the v1.0.0 tag. So please make the
> tarball contain ipxe v1.0.0, and give the tarball the appropriate name.

Oh, I see, sorr.  I didn't look at the Makefile; I just assumed it was
a snapshot because the xen-unstable build system put "snapshot" in the
filename.

Anyway, I have renamed the file (which was the result of running a
build of this afternoon's xen-unstable staging, so should have the
right contents) to ipxe-git-v1.0.0.tar.gz

Thanks,
Ian.