[Xen-devel] libxl: startup scripts not running

Hi!

When I start a guest with xl the network is not working,
when I start it with xm the network works.

The reason is that 'xend' talks to xenstored
and sets up '/local/domain/0/backend/vbd'
and '/local/domain/0/backend/vif'.   xenbackendd is
watching on them and invokes the corresponding
scripts.

'xl' does not setup the xenstore hooks xenbackendd
is watching on so the scripts don't run, network won't
be set up, so network fails.

The disk works via AIO despite the script is not running.

Christoph

--
---to satisfy European Law for business letters:
Advanced Micro Devices GmbH