Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [xen-unstable test] 4041: regressions - FAIL

Keir Fraser writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [xen-unstable test] 4041: regressions
- FAIL"):
> Boots for me, with my own dom0 kernel. Could be a Linux dom0 regression? If
> not, will need to wait for this to be bisected to less than a 100-changeset
> range.

No, it's not a dom0 regression because (a) it's using the same dom0 kernel
as passed last time - specifically, it's using 862ef97190f6b54d35c7 -
and (b) it happens with the XCP 2.6.27 too.

I'm not sure whether we're going to get very clean output from the
bisection attempt given how many other brokennesses there have been in
the tree lately, but I'll take a look and see how the bisector is
doing.

Ian.