[Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.0.1 failed to compile on Ubuntu Natty 32 bits

Martinx - ¸§¼àº writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen 4.0.1 failed to compile on
Ubuntu Natty 32 bits"):
>  Here is the patch to run "make xen ; make tools" from xen-4.0.1.tar.gz
> source on top of Ubuntu 11.04:

I've been sort of following this conversation.  How much of this do
you think ought to be in xen-4.0-testing ?  I ask because a big part
of this change is to sort out the ordering of a linker command line,
and we already have a much bigger change to do this in xen-unstable.hg
(which will become Xen 4.1).

Bear in mind that Xen 4.1 will be out early next year, and already has
at least the link link ordering fix.

Ian.