[Xen-devel] Keyboard Problem

  • To: Xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Aditya Gadre <adivb2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 16:13:30 +0530
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 02:44:15 -0800

I have my configuration with Fedora13 and Jeremy's Dom0 kernel and using them with xen-unstable and qemu-unstable.
When I try to install domU using virt-install or directly using 'xm create' with vnc enabled, keyboard does not respond in the virt-viewer.
When I duplicate the OS and start the domU mouse works but keyboard dosen't work in virt-viewer. I have tried other VNC viewers also.
How can I solve this problem?

My qemu-dm log reads as follows after i press 2 keys then a,b,c,d... in the virt-viewer:

domid: 3
Warning: vlan 0 is not connected to host network
char device redirected to /dev/pts/3
/media/compile64/qemu/hw/xen_
blktap.c:628: Init blktap pipes
xs_read(): target get error. /local/domain/3/target.
Could not read keymap file: '/usr/share/xen/qemu/keymaps/common
'
char device redirected to /dev/pts/4
Key lost : keysym=0xff53(65363)
Key lost : keysym=0xff53(65363)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 97
Key lost : keysym=0x61(97)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 97
Key lost : keysym=0x61(97)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 98
Key lost : keysym=0x62(98)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 98
Key lost : keysym=0x62(98)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 99
Key lost : keysym=0x63(99)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 99
Key lost : keysym=0x63(99)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 100
Key lost : keysym=0x64(100)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 100
Key lost : keysym=0x64(100)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 101
Key lost : keysym=0x65(101)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 101
Key lost : keysym=0x65(101)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 102
Key lost : keysym=0x66(102)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 102
Key lost : keysym=0x66(102)
Warning: no scancode found for keysym 103
Key lost : keysym=0x67(103)

--
Regards
Aditya Gadre