[Xen-devel] [GIT PULL]: Netback fixes

The following git pull request consists of Paul Durrant's 5 patches from
before Xmas plus a new patch of my own (actually an old long forgotten
patch) which I will post as a reply. (There is also an equivalent
netfront fix which I will send to netdev for upstream separately).

These patches are for the xen/next/2.6.32 branch. Although the
preparations for upstreaming netback are progressing well I don't think
it is a suitable base for further development yet and these fixes are
useful in their own right (I have also included them in my upstream
branch).

Ian.

The following changes since commit 3af2f5d05b1236d11e952152ac1f505e6b0e8935:
  Ian Campbell (1):
        xen: netback: take net_schedule_list_lock when removing entry from
net_schedule_list

are available in the git repository at:

  git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/linux-2.6.git for-jeremy/netback

Ian Campbell (1):
      xen: netback: Drop GSO SKBs which do not have csum_blank.

Paul Durrant (5):
      xen: netback: Re-define PKT_PROT_LEN to be bigger.
      xen: netback: Don't count packets we don't actually receive.
      xen: netback: Remove the 500ms timeout to restart the netif queue.
      xen: netback: Add a missing test to tx_work_todo.
      xen: netback: Re-factor net_tx_action_dealloc() slightly.

 drivers/xen/netback/netback.c |   74 +++++++++++++++++++---------------------