[Xen-devel] BUG() in common/timer.c:cpu_callback()

Keir,

shouldn't it only be the CPU_DEAD case where BUG() is called upon
migrate_timers_from_cpu() returning non-zero? That is, shouldn't
CPU_UP_CANCELED go together with CPU_DYING? From what I
can tell, that's the reason for a crash Yinghai is seeing on a large
system (there are other problems obviously, as CPU bringup
shouldn't fail in the first place - I hope we can hunt that down
soon).

Jan