Re: [Xen-devel] Crash on boot with 2.6.37-rc8-git3

On Fri, Jan 07, 2011 at 12:37:36AM +0000, M A Young wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
>
> >Ok, I think we need a serial output. I don't remember if you said that
> >your docking station has a serial port or not.
>
> I don't have any good way of getting a serial port on this computer.
> I have however managed to get output on the screen and have a poor
> quality photo. The relevant lines looks like
> BUG unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at
> IP: [<ffffffff81b69b92>] setup_node_bootmem+0x16b/0x199

Hmmm, I did see something similar to this in 2.6.37-rc1, but we fixed
that quickly. It was triggered by having 4GB of memory or so and
the work-around was to use dom0_mem=max:2GB.

Can you send the photo? Maybe the calleer stack will shed some light.