Re: [Xen-devel] Instability with Xen, interrupt routing frozen, HPET broadcast

On 31.12.2010 15:31, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
On Thu, Sep 09, 2010 at 11:20:51AM +0200, Andreas Kinzler wrote:
  I am talking a while (via email) with Jan now to track the following
problem and he suggested that I report the problem on xen-devel:
I also applied a small patch which disables HPET broadcast. The machine
is now running
for 110 hours without a crash while normally it crashes within a few
minutes. Is there
something wrong (race, deadlock) with HPET broadcasts in relation to
blocked interrupt
reception (see above)?

Hello,
Was this issue resolved? Just wondering since many people
have reported it on xen-users list..
-- Pasi

As to my knowledge: not at all. Somehow none of the developers took care of it.

Regards Andreas