Re: [Xen-devel] Just another PCI VGA passthru report

On Mon 10. of January 2011 15:32:19 you wrote:
> > Some problems:
> > Disk performance is poor even when I use gplpv drivers.
>
> As in, about the same as HVM drivers?

I'll measure some numbers for you today afternoon.

> > I can't read valid CPU frequency from /proc/cpuinfo
>
> This is in Dom0 I presume?

Yes, Dom0 reports:
cpu MHz         : 306230.313
Same kernel running on baremetal (no load):
cpu MHz         : 800.000

> > I can't power computer off. It's working normaly when running non XEN
> > kernel.
>
> Hmm, can you be more specific. Is it working when you boot the
> 2.6.32.26-g3147caa as baremetal?

Same kernel booted as baremetal turns power off just fine.
Last message from the kernel booted as dom0 is:
ACPI: preparing to enter system sleep state S5
Disabling non-boot CPUs.
--
Pavel Mateja