Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough issue

Le 12/01/2011 19:32, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk a écrit :

>> Finally, I think that my setup shall not be responsible for the fact
>> that ping works, small DNS answers are received but not bigger ones
>
> Aah, somehow I missed that fact.

Seems yes :)

>> (limit seems to be around 100 bytes).
>
> What does wireshark or tcpdump tell you when you send the larger packets?

That's one of my problem: nothing special :(

I can only run tcpdump on my gateway (no SSH available on my OpenWRT
domU and only xm console access is available).
I see DNS requests comming in, I see DNS answers going out.
ARP requests are fine.

As an example:
dig free.fr works
dig jbfavre.org works
dig amazon.fr works
dig amazon.com works (quite long, but works)
dig google.fr fails
dig google.com fails

>From another machine in the same LAN, all requests work fine.

Thought this was due to some ARP restriction setted up by default in
OpenWRT, but in this case, I can not explain why some DNS lookup do work
and some don't.