Re: [Xen-devel] linux kernel 2.6.37

FWIW, I was able to successfully boot PV domU guests while using Xen 4.0.2-rc2-pre and
2.6.37-rc7 from the git repo

The problem I encountered was the lack of netback support.  Couldn't get any
network interfaces to come up.  Whoops :)  Otherwise it seemed fine, but I didnt
run the guests very long.

Hope that helps!
- Don

>>> Vasiliy G Tolstov <v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx> 01/20/11 2:03 PM >>>
Hello. Does linux kernel 2.6.37 suitable to run under xen in PV mode?

Does it has now any bugs or regressions?