Re: [Xen-devel] Xen build - Debian vs Redhat layout patch options

Bruce Edge writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] Xen build - Debian vs Redhat layout patch
options"):
> I really don't mean to piss off the debian Xen guys, I'm truly
> grateful for the work they've done, but it does seem a little
> mis-targeted.  Or is there some other reason for putting the work
> into the downstream adaptation that I've missed?

Well, the LDFLAGS/CFLAGS thing is a bug in Debian which we[1] don't
plan to fix.

Ian.

[1] That's me wearing my Xen.org hat, not my Debian hat :-).