[Xen-devel] Re: Hugepage support to tmem.

At 11:10 +0000 on 25 Jan (1295953836), ashwin wasani wrote:
> Hi,
>     Can we modify the PS bit of PDE using structure page_info ?

Please don't top-post; it makes it harder to follow the thread of
conversation.

No, you can't change any pagetable bits using struct page_info.  The
page_info structures correspond to physical/machine addresses, and
pagetables to virtual addresses.

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, Xen Platform Team