Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 5265: regressions - trouble: broken/fail/pass

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 5265: regressions -
trouble: broken/fail/pass"):
> 2011-01-26 05:31:00 Z executing ssh ... root@xxxxxxxxxxxx xm create
> /etc/xen/win.guest.osstest.cfg
> Using config file "/etc/xen/win.guest.osstest.cfg".
> Error: Unable to connect to xend: No such file or directory. Is xend running?

Oops.  I wonder why I didn't spot that before ?  Anyway I have fixed
it the staging branch of the test harness which will be pushed and
then used if I didn't mess it up.

Ian.