RE: [Xen-devel] 2.6.32.27 dom0 + latest xen staging boot failure

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, Kay, Allen M wrote:
> Looks like I spoke too soon.  I have encountered additional failures even
> with the Stefano's patch in subsequent boots.

Could you please post the error you are getting? The full xen+kernel
serial output would be nice.

try this branch:

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/linux-pvhvm.git 2.6.38-rc2-fixes

it is 2.6.38-rc2 plus three bug fixes. This branch is able to boot on
all my testboxes.