Re: [Xen-devel] Xen watchdog patch disposition?

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 03:09:22PM +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:50:51PM +0000, Jan Beulich wrote:
> >> Jeremy,
> >>
> >> while originally I had hoped this patch, sitting in xen/next, would get
> >> pushed for .37, that didn't happen and now the .38 merge window
> >> was missed too. Trying to get this to Linux on my own seems
> >> inappropriate, so can I hope that you will include this with whatever
> >
> > Why would it be inappropiate? It looks as if the maintainer
> > for the watchdog subsystems is linux-watchdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > Are they not responding to the patch?
>
> Indeed, that's what is(n't) happening.

Grrrrrrr.. Can you repost it once more please? I don't remember
it at all and I wouldn't mind taking a look at it again.

If it does not bite through the linux-watchdog mailing list I can
take it under my wing and try to shepard it through the process.

Thank you for bringing this up - I completly forgot about the
patchset.