Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.1.0 rc1 build problem for local CONFIG_QEMU directory

M A Young writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.1.0 rc1 build problem for local
CONFIG_QEMU directory"):
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > M A Young writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] xen 4.1.0 rc1 build problem for local
> > CONFIG_QEMU directory"):
> >> CONFIG_QEMU ?= `pwd`/$(XEN_ROOT)/qemu-xen.git does work.
> >
> > Thanks.  Evidently you have your qemu-xen.git in the xen-unstable.hg
> > toplevel; the example puts it in the parent.
>
> I am putting it where I put it for previous xen versions, and where
> http://bits.xensource.com/oss-xen/release/4.0.1/xen-4.0.1.tar.gz puts it,
> in the top level of the unpacked source. I think your example puts it
> alongside the xen-4.x.x directory, which would make packaging more
> difficult.

Ah, I see.

When I make the release tarball, I patch CONFIG_QEMU appropriately,
which doesn't mean just uncommenting that setting.  It's just an
example.

But, thanks.

Ian.