RE: [Xen-devel] AMD crash on restore. bug in MTRR restore.4.0.2-rc2-pre

Hi James,

Could you try the attached patch? The issue is because we don't
intercept SYSENTER_xx MSRs under 32bit mode (guest mode). As a result,
hvm_svm.guest_sysenter_xx contain invalid values. So save/restore will
eventually fail by using these values. This patch solves the problem.

If it works, please let me know and I will submit a formal one.

Best,
-Wei