RE: [Xen-devel] XCP PV driver

> No, we don't support I_T nexus registration; the model is a simple
non-shared
> SCSI bus.

GPLPV tells windows that these SCSIOP's are supported (just returns
STATUS_SUCCESS), but they don't actually do anything. As Paul implies
there is no mechanism to pass such a message back to the actual device
(which could just be a file on disk anyway). It doesn't block anything
else from accessing the device.

Maybe you could use iSCSI in the DomU instead?

James