Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 5508: regressions - FAIL

George Dunlap writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 5508: regressions -
FAIL"):
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM, xen.org <ian.jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Tests which did not succeed and are blocking:
> >  test-amd64-xcpkern-i386-pair 16 guest-start                fail REGR. vs.
> > 5503
>
> The guest started but failed to find it rootfs; this sounds like the
> intermittent xcpkern failure we mentioned before.

Yes.

> It's a bit hard to look at exactly what might be failing, because the
> successful runs actualy don't include any guest console logs!  So I
> can't compare a successful boot with an unsuccessful one and see where
> it went wrong.

test-amd64-i386-pair passed and does contain guest console logs:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/5508/test-amd64-i386-pair/leaf-beetle---var-log-xen-console-guest-debian.guest.osstest.log
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/5508/test-amd64-i386-pair/potato-beetle---var-log-xen-console-guest-debian.guest.osstest.log

Ian.