Re: [Xen-devel] Probable Xen bug triggered by localhost migration

At 11:55 +0000 on 09 Feb (1297252516), Ian Jackson wrote:
> Here's another one.  In this case it looks like the disk controller
> interrupt has gone awol:
>

> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/5673/test-i386-i386-xl/info.html
>

> http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/5673/test-i386-i386-xl/serial-woodlouse.log

Ah, this one has a much clearer problem - when I made the log-dirty
bitmap allocate pages from the p2m pool I introduced a path where the
log-dirty lock and the shadow lock can be taken in the wrong order. :(

I'll fix that now, but since it didn't show up in the other trace
there's at least one more bug out there somewhere.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Deegan <Tim.Deegan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Principal Software Engineer, Xen Platform Team