Re: [Xen-devel] Hypervisor crash(!) on xl cpupool-numa-split

  • To: Andre Przywara <andre.przywara@xxxxxxx>
  • From: Juergen Gross <juergen.gross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:42:39 +0100
  • Cc: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Diestelhorst, Stephan" <Stephan.Diestelhorst@xxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Feb 2011 22:43:18 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: s=s1536a; d=ts.fujitsu.com; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-SBRSScore:X-IronPort-AV:Received:X-IronPort-AV: Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:Organization: User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:CC:Subject:References: In-Reply-To:Content-Type; b=D6NB6h4qWfLAoVpQdvJqEMY+9MrFhivvRXcaWyP2ozPxrh8e3z1Sd/+M oeNwXFXFGuhtfGkQnGu+wXRJixeR/qtuHMgUyMnM0JQkhOGF2i+8Y17Zh lXQie2N34DScfePOEIEpNMqYdKnPggDFEka+raIL+1bi3W7aVePG98yEd lEv0l0DZcRiFUNJDcKc/1x2Yd34Uuix8iw1KWzwHG8nSRZb4RgD/mFO/I KpuiTWy3rdFZe+lMT+oQwPsbdU7Cq;