Re: [Xen-devel] xen-unstable on OL6 (RHEL6 clone) problems

Dunno if this helps: http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/RHEL6Xen4Tutorial

> I'm guessing that I have to manually set up some
> network bridges that I never had to deal with before, but
> don't have any idea how to do that.

Yep, when you use xl toolstack you need to set up the bridges yourself.
The recommended way in el6 is to use /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br*
scripts.
Those are documented in the user manuals.

Something like:

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-br0:

DEVICE="br0"
TYPE="Bridge"
BOOTPROTO="dhcp"
ONBOOT="yes"
DELAY=0

/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0:
DEVICE="eth0"
BOOTPROTO="none"
HWADDR="00:xx:yy:zz:xx:yy"
IPV6INIT="no"