[Xen-devel] Google Summer of Code Wiki pages - some minar gaps and corrections

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 17:22:14 +0000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 09:23:05 -0800

Hi everybody,

I transferred most GSoC ideas from the etherpad page (http://openetherpad.org/VOt1BGKFDR) to the Wiki at the following location. There were a number of minor things:
  • I could not always tell who the mentor was from the Wiki page (either no name, only a colour or a shorthand)
  • A few ideas dont explain what skills are needed
  • I made some minor additions to some ideas (typically ideas that have to do with testing, debug, etc.)
  • I left out ideas which were not in good state
  • I left out a lot of the older XCP ideas
From now on, progress on these will be as follows:
  • Please look through the ideas and fix them yourself
  • Or let me know what needs fixing
  • If your idea is not on the list, please work on the etherpad and let me know if it is ready. Otherwise it wont make it
And have a nice weekend

Lars