RE: [Xen-devel] PoD in other (not GPLPV) drivers

I actually have plans to push it earlier because we balloon down quite late at
the moment (off the back of the START IRP in the top level bus driver). We are
reliant upon zero-page sweeping code in Xen to save us from guest crashing up
to that point.

  Paul