[Xen-devel] Who populates /local/domain/0 when using xl?

Hi,

during my debug research I found that the xenstore's /local/domain/0 is basically empty when I use xl only (running the xencommons script only). When I start xend though it get populated properly. Is this due to my b0rked installation (messed up during debug) or is this intended? I guess this is the reason why the vcpu-set on my box doesn't work, because if cannot change /local/domain/0/cpu/<n>/availability="offline".

Thanks,
Andre.

--
Andre Przywara
AMD-Operating System Research Center (OSRC), Dresden, Germany