Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough issue

> I don't remember such problem. Could this module be
>
> BTW, I'm checking that rebuilding OpenWRT.

OK.

To eliminate this being the kernel, I took the

trunk/build_dir/toolchain-i386_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32/linux-2.6.37
(which has a bunch of patches on top of stock 2.6.37)

compiled it outside the OpenWRT and tried to passthrough the same
adapter. It worked. But let me try to follow your directions
below tomorrow and see what progress I can make.