[Xen-devel] Re: [Hellow, credit2 is available now?]

Eunbyung,

The version of credit2 in the upcoming 4.1 release should be relatively
stable.  The algorithm still needs quite a bit of work; but it would be
very interesting to see how well it does on your workload.  Let me know
how it works for you.

Thanks,
 -George