[Xen-devel] xen-4.1-testing branched from xen-unstable; xen-unstable unfrozen

Following consultations, we have just branched for the Xen 4.1
release.

The new tree xen-4.1-testing.hg (and qemu-xen-4.1-testing.git) are for
the upcoming Xen 4.1 release, and remain frozen.

xen-unstable.hg and qemu-xen-unstable.git are now open for changes
targeting Xen 4.2 and later.

Until the 4.1 release takes place, please indicate when submitting
patches which branch your patch is intended for.

Ian.

PS: The branching process is quite complex.  I have a checklist but it
is possible that something is missing from it or that checklist items
have bitrotted or that I have made error(s).  So if anything seems
wrong please let me know.