Re: [GIT/PATCH 0/5] Re: [Xen-devel] unfair servicing of DomU vbd requests

On 3/4/2011 1:15 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
This series was for more recent kernels. It seems to backport with
minimum fuss (switch from __this_cpu_(read|write) to __get_cpu_var).

I only compile tested this one file and haven't even booted it but the
result is available on top of xen.git xen/next-2.6.32 at:
   git://xenbits.xen.org/people/ianc/linux-2.6.git irq-fairness-2.6.32

Thanks for the rebase and for the earlier instructions on how to merge your git topic branch, which were clear and easy to follow.

I've have this code running on a lightly-used production machine right now with no problems observed so far. I will continue to monitor and roll it out to a higher-usage machine that has had problems without the RR bits within the next few days, if all goes well.

-John