RE: [Xen-devel] is paging_new_log_dirty_page alloc page harmfull?

Thank stefano.

It looks like free_mem_slack_kb refer to dom0, right?

But, in my situation, since I use a balloond to management the memory resources
between all domains(except dom0, for performance consideration), it is possible
all memory is given to domU, which will cause some unexpect problems.

So am ask is there a considerable memory amout need to be reserved for Xen itself.
thanks.