[Xen-devel] RE: Rather slow time of Pin in Windows with GPL PV driver

I may try pin later, my host has 4 * 4 core CPU.

Well, I just compare GPL and RHEL PV driver codes, I noticed most of the net driver
initialization is the same. Only one difference, in  GPL code has the code of
KeSetTargetProcessorDpc(&xi->rx_dpc, 0); //in xennet_rx.c line 953
but the RHEL doesn't

So I simply comments the code, recompile and did the test again.
The result shows good, all ping time less than < 1ms.

May it be the cause? Is it harmful to comments this line?
Many thanks.