RE: [Xen-devel] RE: Rather slow time of Ping in Windows with GPLPVdriver

Nope, limiting the affinity mask before your IoConnectInterrupt(Ex) will work
just fine, although you do risk Windows not giving you an interrupt if it
decides for some reason that it's out of vectors on CPU0. Pretty small risk
though, given that it's shareable :-)

  Paul