[Xen-devel] Re: [Pkg-xen-devel] Building xen-qemu-dm-4.0 (2nd attempt, please reply)

Re "2nd attempt, please reply". Ian Jackson replied to your first
attempt on 3 March. Did you try what he suggested? Why didn't you reply
to that thread instead of starting a new one?

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 14:06 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to solve this one:

> As much as I can tell, and unless I have missed something, the issue is
> a missing -lpulse in the Makefile.target (see attached diff file that
> fixes the issue).
>
> While my patch makes it compile again, I fear that I'm not doing well,
> and that there must be a better way to fix, that would take care of the
> option given at compile time options sent using "xen-setup
> --audio-drv-list=". May I have your comments?

That probably would be better, and as IanJ said the build is improved in
Xen 4.1's qemu which probably makes it easier to fix properly, but the
build changes are too extensive for backport to 4.0. I think a simple
hack like you've got is the best approach for the 4.0 tree.

Ian.