[Xen-devel] Re: Improving xen-qemu-dm-4.0 dependencies

On Wed, 2011-03-16 at 19:31 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Obviously, I know I would need the keymaps folder (from the qemu-keymaps
> package).

I think so.

> I can second guess that I would need both vgabios and others. May
> someone give me an exhaustive and exact list, so that I don't do any
> mistake in fixing Debian bug #607490 ?

The vgabios and rombios used by Xen are not the same as the ones
used/provided by qemu. I think you need to use the stuff from
tools/firmware/{vga,rom}bios in the Xen source not anything provided by
qemu.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell
Current Noise: Ramesses - Iron Crow

Everybody is going somewhere!!  It's probably a garage sale or a
disaster Movie!!