Re: [Xen-devel] [SPAM] Re: kernel BUG at arch/x86/xen/mmu.c:1860! - ideas.

> Kernel 2.6.32.28 without XEN:
> about 50 successful runs of Teck Choon Giams "test.sh" script.
> (modified for handling 10 test volumes and sleeping 2 seconds)
> multipathd restarted succesfully s
> multipath module loaded/unloaded successfully
> lvm2 restarted successfully
.. snip..
> Kernel 2.6.32.28 with XEN 4.0.1:
> at about loop 2 for volume 7 of "test.sh" it stopped doing ... well anything
> there has been no output on the screen and neitehr syslog nor dmesg entry.
> I left it hanging for about 15 Minutes until i decided to write this
> one off as a side effect of the same underlying problem.
> All lvm2 tools stopped working and i couldnt shut it down.
> Killing the hangig process ended it properly.

Jeremy and I were brainstorming this yesterday and couple of things
that we thought might be interesting are to:

 - turn on CONFIG_DEBUG_PAGEALLOC
 - turn on CONFIG_DEBUG_LIST
 - turn on CONFIG_DEBUG_KMEMLEAK
 - turn on CONFIG_JBD_DEBUG, CONFIG_JBD2_DEBUG
 - turn on CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUG_ON

And see if anything starts coming out.

Also looking in the changes for the drivers/dm/ between 2.6.32 and 2.6.38 and
see if we just hitting some memory leak bugs that hadn't been back-ported.

(Still busy with the upstream effort, can't work on this).