Re: [Xen-devel] credit2's csched_init() registering of a CPU notifier

csched_alloc_pdata() only calls init_pcpu() for cpu 0.

The problem here is that we have a dependency loop.  credit2 (at the
moment) wants to have one runqueue per socket.  However, at the time the
first csched_alloc_pdata() is called, the cpu topology information is
not yet available.  So for all cpus except cpu 0, we register a cpu
callback notifier, so that we can call init_pcpu() when the cpu is up
(at which point the topology information for that cpu is known).

Cpu 0 never gets a callback; so we special-case csched_alloc_pdata() to
call init_pcpu() for cpu 0, and to always assign cpu 0 to runqueue 0.

I know that this is almost certainly incredibly broken WRT cpu pools at
the moment.  I will fix it, but ATM it's just not a priority.

 -George