[Xen-devel] What is the official source for the pvops kernel?

I want to download the latest (2.6.38) pvops kernel, and I'm trying to work out
where I should get it from. There seems to be a number of potential sources at
kernel.org referenced from the Wiki, but depending upon the kernel version you
should go into jeremy's or konrad's personal git tree.

I'm a little uncertain which one I should use, particularly since the only
reference I can find to the source is a wiki which anybody can edit.
 Also konrad's version which is referenced from the wiki is for 2.6.38-rc7, but
2.6.38 has now been released.

Is there an official repository for the pvops kernel or is the official way to
get it to download from an individuals personal git repository?

thanks,

Anthony