Re: [Xen-devel] on starting HVM-domU whole system freezes with "soft lockup - CPU X stuck for XXs! [qemu-dm:...]" [xen 4.0, xen 4.1]

Hello Keir,

thanks for your idea.
Have installed xen 4.1 amd64 packages, boots correctly but sadly the same issue. I've attached xm dmesg and dmesg from dom0 (and also attached this time missing logs from my last mail)

Thanks in advance for further hints.

Alois