[Xen-devel] Which kernel for dom0 with pv_ops

Hello,

I'm trying to prepare new kernel for Qubes OS. Which version should I
use? The main goal is to use as new as possible kernel (for new hardware
support) and pv_ops. Required functionality:
 - dom0 :)
 - netback
 - netfront
 - blkback
 - pciback

Nice to see also pvusb-back.

Same question for domU, but here I suppose that vanilla 2.6.39 will do
the work. Required functionality:
 - netfront
 - netback (!)
 - pcifront
 - (optional) pvusb-front

Is there any git tree containing all of above? Or maybe I should use
some additional patches (from where?)?

I guess that for dom0 the best choice is Konrad's repo, branch
linux-next, right? But there is no PCI backend driver and maybe more...

For now, I use xen 4.0.1 as stable in Fedora 14. Is newer version
required for some of above to work properly?

--
Pozdrawiam / Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski         | RLU #390519