Re: [Xen-devel] Console is not working with 2.6.38.4 Dom0 and Xen unstable

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Pasi KÃrkkÃinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> You've configured Xen hypervisor (xen.gz) to use the serial port as a console,
> do you get XEN output on the serial? If not, the settings are wrong.
>
> For dom0 linux kernel you've specified to use the hypervisor (hvc0) as a
> console.
> So dom0 linux kernel messages should go to the serial through Xen.

I got Xen output from the serial.

> What output exactly?

Things like populating /dev, SSH daemon starting, Apache starting,
etc. Just normal messages that show up when the system is booting. No
error is showed.

I'm pretty sure that Dom0 is running normally. I will check my settings.

--
Best regards
Wei Liu