Re: [Xen-devel] Was:Bug in PCI Passthrough. Is: XT-PIC controller not working with pvops kernel.

So to fix your problem we would need to do some extra surgery in the
bringup code. We really did not think that anybody would still be
trying to run on this old hardware.
But never mind, if you think, it's not worth it, then we'll leave it. Just tell me what you think, so also the debian bug can be closed as wontfix or whatever. If you want to investigate this further, I would of course do what I can to support you (with my limited knowledge of xen).

I don't want to be inconvenient but is there anybody that could tell me, what's the plan here? Or is there anything I could help with? Like I said: it's no problem if you decide this PC is just to old and nobody is going to look at this.
Thanks!