Re: [Xen-devel] Linux 2.6.39 - what Xen components went in.

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 05:32:53PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> On 05/14/2011 12:49 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> >
> >> I assume this means that drivers/block/xen-blkback.c is the last major
> >> milestone to be pushed upstream?
> >>
> > There are also some semi-major ones, but right now the xen-blkback is
> > important
> > since it provides so much more performance benefit than the QEMU one.
> >

> Thanks a lot Konrad, for the report.
>
> Can you tell what the problem was with of xen-blkback.c?

Not sure I understand you. Then xen block backend (so
drivers/block/xen-blkback/*)
is going through review on LKML? Or are you asking about the QEMU
one (hw/xen_disk.c, aka 'qdisk' implementation)?. If that is the case I
direct you to http://darnok.org/xen/qdisk_vs_blkback_v3.1 (and take a look
at the nice little png files).