[Xen-devel] Question about EPT translation

Hi,everyone. I have some questions.
1. Does hvmoader need EPT for address translation when it  is running?
2. I am sure the guest kernel need EPT when running, but not sure whether
hvmloader also needs. I think  when virtual bios in hvmloader running, we
should make virtual bios sees as if the memory starting from 0, so hvmloader
needs EPT, am I right?
3. If hvmloader needs EPT, where we construct EPT structure for it? I can't
find correlative part  in code flow.
Any helps?