Re: [Xen-devel] Access domU from dom0

Sorry.

I was referring to the ports associated with the sockets on which network connections are made.
The ports are the ones on which a process listens and waits for a packet to arrive from the network.
I would like to get the details of these ports and monitor them in dom0 to see what processes are accessing the internet and sending and receiving packets.

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 2:07 PM, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please don't cross post (I have just added this advice to the
AskingXenDevelQuestions wiki page, which I recommend you read).

On Fri, 2011-06-03 at 08:44 +0100, Abhishek Bichhawat wrote:
> I was wondering if there was any technique to access the ports and
> respective processes, which are listening on the ports, in the domU
> from the dom0.

What sort of ports? That word has several meanings in a Xen system.
(e.g. network port, event channel). Please describe what you are trying
to achieve.

Ian.

--
Thanks and Regards,