[Xen-devel] Memory Page Sharing on Xen 4.0.1

Dear List,

I´m trying to figure out memory page sharing using HVM on Xen 4.0.1,
but I´m not really able to find some useful information or sources about this issue.

I just found two links porviding these sources:

http://knol.google.com/k/learning-grant-tables
http://blog.chinaunix.net/space.php?uid=20286427&do=blog&id=109114

Both are not working.. I think they are made for an older version of xen.

Additionally I thought about checking the code of:

http://kyukhin.dyndns.org/lxr/http/source/drivers/xen/grant-table.c

..which is located in the Xen source, but that´s very complicated and I dont know what I need
for a simple page exchange using own programmed standalone tools between two running domains.

Can anyone help me by sending some useful links or can anyone give me a hint where to start?

Thank you a lot!
--
Se