Re: [Xen-devel] Re: "ACPI: Unable to start the ACPI Interpreter"

On 29 June 2011 21:09, Liwei <xieliwei@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
----snip----
> Sweet! The patch works perfectly and I've upgraded to 3.0 and the
> latest xen. PCI passthrough on windows HVM is very stable too (used to
> crash every few hours, and sound goes crazy after a while), up for
> almost 12 hours with no issues.
>
> Thanks! =)

Also, a minor note, I noticed that on 2.6.39 and above, the
pci-list-assignable-devices command is not working, but PCI
passthrough works nonetheless:

# xm pci-list-assignable-devices
Error: pciback/pci-stub not loaded?

# xl pci-list-assignable-devices
libxl: error: libxl_pci.c:509:libxl_device_pci_list_assignable: Looks
like pciback driver not loaded